These Standard Terms and Conditions apply to our website, https://britdivas.com/
The term, ‘May Filmworks Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner(s) of the website whose registered office is Kemp House, 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, UK. Our company registration number is 11342774, registered in England and Wales.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, May Filmworks Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website
Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This website is provided ‘as is’, and May Filmworks Ltd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this website or the materials contained on this website. Also, nothing contained on this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall May Filmworks, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. May Filmworks Ltd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent May Filmworks Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
May Filmworks Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
May Filmworks Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between May Filmworks Ltd and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in UK for the resolution of any disputes.